Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Resurrection!!!!

after 1 whole month I'm again writing...and I'm writing that there would probably be less posts these days...exam is from may 26th...and my preparation??the less I talk about it is the better...
by the way, our relationships have improved a bit...though the chemistry like the initial stage of our friendship is still missing (and I doubt whether it'd ever return!!), we talk these days....I mean 2 to 3 sentences per day, that too related with our curriculum...
2 days we went to the metro station together....
but then.........

it doesn't matter anymore...My crush is over..now I can locate loads of flaws in her...and I think she can find 10000s in me.. but whatever, she'd forever hold a special place in my heart...

that's all...
(and I have to complete my lab copies by next monday....tuesday is the deadline of submitting them!)

1 comment:

delhidreams said...

people do keep coming to ur blog, however boring, uninteresting ur life may be at this time ;)