Tuesday, December 26, 2006

paradox!!!!

i was tired of seeing her everyday, talking to her everyday, going together to metro station everyday from college, behaving as a friends only!!i kept on telling myself that it'll just take some time and I'll be fit and strong to look for chicks again!!

I thought that if i take a break for some days, that'll help me. and that was one of the reason i wanted to come to delhi . yes I'm in delhi. i'm really having a gala time. i'm with people I like. but... why the hell i keep on thinking about her?? in fact , some times I miss her..


well!!human mind is a strange thing!!!who am I to discover it's mystery?

i jut hope that it'll just take some time and I'll be fit and strong to look for chicks again!!
yes!!! just a matter of time...
i'm fine and cool
in a great mood
in a place i wanted to be for so long
with people i care for
i've everything that makes me happy
in fact i'm happy, really happy
just with a teardrop in my eye!!

10 comments:

delhidreams said...

oh dwai...
happiness with a tear in eyes
c'mon buddy,
cheer up
hope the new year brings u love
keep the faith
and yes, it was wonderful meeting you today

delhidreams said...

dwai???

Arti Honrao said...

in fact i'm happy, really happy
just with a teardrop in my eye!!

Irony of Life ...
You'll be fine soon, looking for chicks as u say :)
I hv been thru similar kind of phase in life n am out of it ...
[tho not looking out for hunks ;)]

U take care

GBU
Arti

Anonymous said...

I too hpe you are ready to look at chicks again :)

nice post!! Just saw it today!!

preetha!

oceanic mirages said...

Tired u say...
I dont really believe u...
Well i guess the trip was a good change though...
Keep smiling swtheart...

dwaipayan said...

thank u everyone.. after coming back from delhi..i'm much better.. and i finally realized whatever happened happened for the best.

delhidreams said...

if u hav stppd wrtng, tell me, i wont cm here again n again, just to see smthng new on the posts

david santos said...

Very, very, good.
Love you
Tank you

priyank shah said...

chicks can be found on local butchers shop just kiddin dude you just reminded me of my old days

delhidreams said...

two months!!!